Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gorilla Glass

With the emergence of all these new electronic devices, there is one thing that I have been hearing on a consistent basis which is Gorilla Glass. Naturally by it's name I assumed that it was some kind of durable glass being used on phones, but I looked into it more in detail. From what I have read, this is the new age in more strong, durable glass. It is a really thin glass used on most laptops, smartphones, and even tv's. I think that if it can withstand major scratches and nicks, and last longer than standard glass, I am all for it. And since I am know for dropping my phone and cracking my glass, this gorilla glass is right on time!

To check if your device has Gorilla Glass, click here:

http://www.corninggorillaglass.com/products-with-gorilla/full-products-list

No comments:

Post a Comment