Monday, March 5, 2012

"BE NOTEWORTHY"

Today I got to see a demonstration going on in the King of Prussia Mall for the Samsung Galaxy Note. It allowed the public to ask questions and play with the phone more in detail. Naturally when I saw it I almost couldn't contain myself because I had SSOO many questions. In addition to playing with the phone more in detail, I got to ask important questions about the battery life, sound quality, and of course how the phone holds up to everyday use. I played around with the very basic features of the phone (i.e making calls, taking pictures, surfing the web, and downloading), and I must say I was impressed. The phone just did everything very well. I don't know that there was anything about the phone that I didn't like. 

Oh the one thing I can think of that I just couldn't stand is the SIZE! The thing is GINORMOUS! I know it is supposed to bridge the gap between a smartphone and a tablet, but my goodness! It was very awkward just holding the thing. And something as simple as trying to dial a telephone number on it was just uncomfortable. I would guess that if I were to use this phone I would just get adjusted to the size and deal with it. I have not quite gotten there yet. 

The one thing that completely sold me on this phone was the camera. I like taking pictures of myself (don't judge me...lol) and the 2-megapixel front facing camera was simply AMAZING! So naturally the 8-megapixel back camera is wonderful. I know it is very vein of me to have something like the camera be the deciding factor on whether or not I would use a phone, but it's the truth. Of course all the other features just make it that more appealing.

Now I do feel there are some things that I probably would never use like the S-Pen. It's really cool in the sense that you can pretty much write anything on the screen of the phone no matter what it is. That would be something cute for when a child needs to be preoccupied, or if you are drawing a self portrait, but other than that I doubt I would have a use for it! 

All in all this thing is great and if you have the opportunity to play around with it or even purchase it, go for it! You have my seal of approval! ;-)

The "Be Noteworthy" Demonstration in King of Prussia Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment