Saturday, March 3, 2012

Smart Studio Recording Studio iPhone App



So I don't know what I was looking at, but I think I was on twitter or facebook when this app caught my eye. I don't know why but I clicked on this link and it was for an app in the App Store called Smart Studio Recording Studio. I think I have mixed views on this app. From what I have read, you can make beats and even create lyrics and everything for $9.99. From my experience, people who actually make beats use really intricate programs (i.e Pro Tools, or Logic). Since my boyfriend is a producer, I think I will have him test it out and see how it stacks up to the real thing. If it really does allow you to create studio quality music, this will be a really good app especially for the artist/producers who like to create on the fly and can use their iPhone or iPad. And you can't beat the price! I'm just a little leery as to making a song on something as small as an iPhone. Then again, I don't make music...lol! The jury is still out, but I will keep you guys posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment