Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Best Galaxy For Me

Ok so since I have seen and used this Samsung Galaxy Note, I can't seem to stop thinking about it. And all I keep thinking is "This thing is just SSOO BIG"! I have been seeing all the commercials about how this is supposed to be a hybrid between a phone and a tablet, but I just can't wrap my brain around that. I see a huge phone that makes it more difficult for me to do things with because of the size.

With all that being said, I think that the next best thing FOR ME (because I know anybody reading this would think I'm crazy not to go with the newest phone) would be the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket. It pretty much has 98% of the features the Note has (less the obvious screen size and S-Pen), and I still get the perks of having a large size screen without compromising the fact that I still am using a phone.

So now my next mission is to get one, play with it for about a month and see how it stacks up to my iPhone 4S. I got an idea on which one will come out on top for me!
Galaxy Note vs Galaxy S II Skyrocket

No comments:

Post a Comment