Sunday, May 6, 2012

Asus Transformer Tablet Mix-Up

My aunt is in the market for a tablet, and she asked me about a month or so ago what I thought she should get. I told her she should consider either an iPad 2, or an Asus Transformer Prime. Since she wanted and Android tablet, the Transformer Prime it was since it had the latest Android operating system (Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich). When she brought it up to me again yesterday, I was so excited. To my surprise, I call around to a bunch of different stores to make sure they are in stock, and low and behold I can't find not ONE Transformer Prime.

I take to the internet of course and find out that a new Asus Transformer tablet had been released as of 4/29/12. It pretty much replaced the Transformer Prime (less the Prime of course) with a few new tweaks (better wifi and sleeker design for example). I think all in all, my auntie will be VERY pleased with this tablet! And I hope she lets me play with it first...lol!



1 comment:

  1. Hey what's the price tag I'm looking for one myself when I start school

    ReplyDelete