Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Preferred Mobile Document Viewer

One of my friends indicated to me that she was having an issue with the Polaris Office app on her smartphone. She had been trying to view documents from e-mails and for whatever reason, she was getting the below error message.


When I used Android, I loved Documents To Go. I loved the user interface, and I liked the fact that I was able to not only view, but edit and create Word, Excel, & Powerpoint documents as well as view PDF documents. And though the user interface has been updated since the last time I have used it, in my opinion, it is still one of the more reliable document viewers I have used.


For iOS users, I prefer Office Plus (Squared). The free version allows you to view and edit Word, Excel & Powerpoint documents, but I did an In-App Purchase for $5.99 to allow the ability to create documents. I must say it has been well worth the money because I am always updating someone's resume or creating spreadsheets for my grocery lists. And since I have taken advantage of the in-app purchase, I can use this app on any device I download it to. And instead of saving files on just your device, you have the option to select which cloud storage you would like to save to (my preference is always Dropbox).


If there is an app that you like or prefer for document viewing/editing, please feel free to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment