Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wireless Epiphany

I COMPLETELY had an epiphany today. I recently changed my wireless carrier from VZW to AT&T because I was having a bit of signal issues. My boyfriend has AT&T so naturally I just hopped onto his plan and got an iPhone 4. One of my best girlfriends wanted me to go with her to get a cell phone because to her buying a cell phone is like buying a car. She didn't want to get swindled and be forced into buying a phone she knows she's not gonna use to it's fullest potential. She decided she wanted to go to Cricket Wireless. I asked her why she chose them of all carriers. She replied "if I can get unlimited everything for just $55/mo, why not? I don't know why you didn't"! I immediately thought to myself [self], she is absolutely RIGHT! Now for someone like me who goes so hard on ANY piece of electronic equipment, it would make sense that I take advantage of something like that. Now I know that a Cricket Wireless is nothing compared to an AT&T, but it would be nice to entertain the idea that I could surf the web, call whomever, whenever, download millions of apps, text the whole world and have a halfway decent phone all pennies compared to what I pay now.

In my previous posts, I know that I have mentioned that as soon as I could get out of my contract, I would RUN to a MetroPCS or Cricket. But when it really came down to it, I ran RIGHT TO AT&T. I like bells and whistles and when it was all said and done the iPhone is what won the race! Even though I don't have unlimited everything for a small price, my phone is AMAZING!

P.S. I am still learning some things on it so as I learn I will be posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment