Friday, April 8, 2011

Emotional Spending

I felt the need to just give you a little insight about who I am and my electronic spending habits. I am an emotional spender when it comes to my electronics. When I get upset about something, instead of me getting a pizza or crying my eyeballs out, I spend money. And when I spend, I spend BIG! I spend on electronics. I think I need something to take my mind off of what is bothering me and need to play with something. So more than likely a phone, a camera, or even something like a laptop. Something that has a lot of features. Now these things do not come cheap, but at least I will be satisfied and preoccupied. And I get to expand my portfolio on something I can have a little more knowledge on. And I mean, hey, knowledge IS power...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment