Thursday, September 6, 2012

iPhone 5 Rumors

As some of you may know, I am obsessed with my iPhone. So when the rumors of the iPhone 5 started, I began to get that much more excited. We have heard MANY rumors regarding it's form and function, but it seems like some of those rumors are beginning to prove true. As of 9/4/12, Apple OFFICIALLY started releasing information indicating that the 5 is come much sooner than later.

Now I know some of you are thinking this isn't much to go off of, but to me, this spoke VOLUMES! 9/12/12 is when an Apple press release is scheduled and I am willing to be money this is where the iPhone 5 will be announced. I don't think the phone will be coming out on the 12th, but I'm sure it will be coming out shortly thereafter. Now that the word is out on the press release, we have even began to see some possible pictures and videos surface of what the iPhone 5 will look like. 

Check out this video I watched. If this is what we have to look forward to just on the form alone, there's no telling what fun goodies this phone will be packed with. 


The only thing I wish they didn't do was put that headphone jack at the bottom. I guess I just don't like certain kinds of change...lol! I'll deal with it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment