Sunday, February 20, 2011

This Samsung Fascinate!

Soooo,

I wanted to share with you the recent experience that I had with my Verizon Wireless Samsung Fascinate. I was with T-Mobile and had a Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant which I LLOOVVEEDD! For whatever reason I just wasn't liking T-Mobile anymore so I decided to switch to Verizon. At the time the Fascinate wasn't out yet, but I made sure I waited for it to come out because I liked the Vibrant so much. When I got the phone, it was like love at first sight! I was so happy with the way it looked (the screen was AMAZING), and all the functions it could do. But as I started to use it, I was starting to realize that i didn't heart this phone as much as I thought I did.

I'm pretty much the type of person (when it comes to my gadgets anyway), where I am gonna test out almost every feature and I need to make sure it works in its entirety. The one thing that absolutely needed to work didn't! I come to realize the hard way that this phone does not have independent buttons for call waiting/call forwarding allowing me to properly perform 3-way calls or click over. Something as simple as call waiting/call forwarding just did not work properly. I could take pictures of business cards, and have my phone tell me what mood I was in, but I couldn't place a proper conference call to save my life! It took Verizon five (YES 5) replacements for them to realize that this is something that the phone just can't do. And when I called Samsung, they told me that there was NOTHING they could do because NONE of their Android phones have independent buttons for those functions. I was SSOO sad because I knew that I had to give up my love at first sight all because it couldn't perform what I thought to be something as simple as placing a call! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment